Friday, April 15, 2011

Major Website Update

I've just completed a fairly major overhaul of the main page of the website - as has been suggested by several friends I've added additional PayPal links via which people can donate in currencies other than US dollars, as well as links to MEESA's homepage and blog, new photos, and a more streamlined look.  In the coming days, I intend to make additional improvements, including adding a donation tracker that will indicate how much we have collected, more information on our initial projects, and publishing Japanese and possibly Spanish versions of the page.  I've also approved the initial round of guestbook entries we've received.  Kyle and I will also be doing some interviews over the next few days to try to raise the profile of the site and get more money coming in.  Keep on the lookout for updates over the next few days!

-Greg

1 comment:

  1. Hey Greg, some of my friends from the US would like to donate, but the PayPal page which opens up on the website is all in Japanese. Is there someway to change that into English?

    Thanks,

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete